Cloud Computing Systems, where data is available over the internet rather than local servers and networks are changing the face of on-demand computing.
Within the next decade, half of all information technology is estimated to be in the cloud.
The Cloud Computing Workshop will make participants adept at various cloud computing architectures.
Live projects will help participants keep up with all technologies, tools and methodologies required to understand and work on cloud computing principles used in the IT industry.
- Exposure to Cloud Computing
- Interactive lecture sessions
- Demonstration of the Different Cloud Computing Architectures
- Group discussions to encourage innovation
- Good multimedia content to help students grasp the material easily
- Career guidance by experienced faculty
- Workshop developed by IIT Kanpur graduates
Course Structure & Topics covered:
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Characteristics of Cloud Computing
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Cloud Computing
- SaaS, PaaS, IaaS models
- Understanding of Cloud Security
- Understanding Services and Applications
- Introduction to Google App Engine
- Developing Applications on GAE.Backends, Datastore, Different Tools, Memcache, OAuth, XMPP, Frameworks
- Using APIs from different vendors
- Live demonstration and examples
Participants have access to an exclusive online portal to:
- View status of registered and attended workshops
- View study material for workshops
- Write online exams and receive separate certificates with scores. These certificates with scores will provide students an opportunity to show their learning in job interviews.
- All Code Instruct certificates have a unique ID which can be verified online for authentication
- Certificate of Completion
- Certificate of Completion with Distinction (for top performers)
Software & Material
- Booklet on Cloud Computing and Amazon Web Services.
Anybody interested in Cloud Computing Technologies, Web Development, Site and Server administration.
- Basic knowledge about using computers
- Basic knowledge about using Web & Internet
- Enthusiasm to learn about new technologies
(*)Each participant should bring his her laptop.
Why Code Instruct?
- Code Instruct is a division of Skyfi Labs that develops courses with a focus on Computer Science Engineering disciplines.
- Awards won by us:
- 2nd Best Business Venture Award, Ideas, IIT Kanpur
- 30 Most Promising Startups, Next Big Idea, IIM Bangalore
- Runner-up, UnLtd India Growth Challenge
- Limca book of records
- Associated with industry and partnership with organizations transforming engineering education
- Our courses are officially a part of IIT Delhi Syllabus and IIT Kanpur orientation programs
- Experience of training students across 27 states in India and Dubai (Presence)
- Improved performance of students in Campus Placements
- A venture by IIT Kanpur alumni and funded by The Chennai Angels and Spark Capital
We have complied a list of FAQs to help you find answers to your queries quickly. You can view them here
. If your query is not answered by our FAQs, please contact us with options below. We will get back to you as early as possible.
18002003855 (10AM - 8PM; Mon - Sat)
You can also request us to organize this workshop in your college