Big data is a popular term used to describe the exponential growth and availability of data, both structured and unstructured. And big data may be as important to business – and society – as the Internet has become.
Hadoop is 100% open or free source, and pioneered a fundamentally new way of storing and processing data. Instead of relying on expensive, proprietary hardware and different systems to store and process data, Hadoop enables distributed parallel processing of huge amounts of data across inexpensive, industry-standard servers that both store and process the data, and can scale without limits. With Hadoop, no data is too big. And in today's hyper-connected world where more and more data is being created every day, Hadoop's breakthrough advantages mean that businesses and organizations can now find value in data that was recently considered useless. The students would get to work on a Real Life Project on Big Data Analytics and gain hands on project.
- Exposure to Big data and Hadoop technology
- Interactive lecture sessions and Demonstration of traditional data processing technologies
- Group discussions and Good multimedia content to encourage innovation and help students grasp the material easily
- Career guidance by experienced faculty
Course Structure & Topics covered:
- Introduction to Big Data
- How BigData is generated with Real Time Generation
- Traditional Data Processing Technologies
- Future of BigData
- Introduction to Hadoop
- Hadoop vs RDBMS, Hadoop vs BigData
- Apache Hadoop Architecture
- HDFS Programming Basics
- MapReduce Architecture
- Hive vs RDBMS
- RDBMS Vs NoSQL
Participants have access to an exclusive online portal to:
- View status of registered and attended workshops
- View study material for workshops
- Write online exams and receive separate certificates with scores. These certificates with scores will provide students an opportunity to show their learning in job interviews.
- All Code Instruct certificates have a unique ID which can be verified online for authentication
- Certificate of Completion
- Certificate of Completion with Distinction (for top performers)
Software & Material
- Booklet on Different Concepts of Big data and Hadoop
- Software tools for Practical Session
Anybody interested in Hacking Technologies, computer and internet security, site and network administration.
- Basic knowledge about using computers
- Enthusiasm to learn about new technologies
- Basic knowledge about using Web & Internet
*Each participant should bring his/her own laptop
Why Code Instruct?
- Code Instruct is a division of Skyfi Labs that develops courses with a focus on Computer Science Engineering disciplines.
- Awards won by us:
- 2nd Best Business Venture Award, Ideas, IIT Kanpur
- 30 Most Promising Startups, Next Big Idea, IIM Bangalore
- Runner-up, UnLtd India Growth Challenge
- Limca book of records
- Associated with industry and partnership with organizations transforming engineering education
- Our courses are officially a part of IIT Delhi Syllabus and IIT Kanpur orientation programs
- Experience of training students across 27 states in India and Dubai (Presence)
- Improved performance of students in Campus Placements
- A venture by IIT Kanpur alumni and funded by The Chennai Angels and Spark Capital
We have complied a list of FAQs to help you find answers to your queries quickly. You can view them here
. If your query is not answered by our FAQs, please contact us with options below. We will get back to you as early as possible.
18002003855 (10AM - 8PM; Mon - Sat)
You can also request us to organize this workshop in your college